Thursday, July 7, 2011

Trip South Day 4, 5........and So On!

I am not going to go into details as to why we are still in Alabama but I will say God decided our plans were not His.  We have helped Matthew and Andrea move into their really nice huge house.  Andrew and Anna have enjoyed getting acquainted with their new cousin Kate and playing with their cousin Rachel.  I have read, rehearsed and memorized songs for the Weatherford Peach Festival on Saturday if I am suppose to be back for that.  We have watched movies and I spend the mornings outside eating breakfast reading and listening to my MP3 player.  I have enjoyed holding my niece Kate and being with Rachel.

It is definitely a different culture than we are use to in Texas.  I have learned that some stereotypes are actually true about a place.  I just figured movies exaggerate things about places such as Alabama, and New York City but in some cases, they really do not exaggerate.

At some point we will go home......until then, we will just enjoy the laid back lifestyle of Alabama.

No comments:

Post a Comment