Monday, January 25, 2010

First Musical


While my family attended the Mineral Wells Junior High and High School choir concert in December, Andrew and Anna heard the words "Charlie Brown" which got their attention and realized that there was going to be a musical on the same stage later on. After the concert, Andrew ran up to me and said, "Anna and I want to see Charlie Brown." I said, "OK, we can do that." So Saturday night the 23rd, Alan and I took Andrew and Anna to see their very first live musical. I of course, was thrilled and enjoyed watching Andrew giggle and laugh at some of our choir students. Anna liked the girls singing.


I discovered that evening that a former theatre student of mine from Midland Christian is the girlfriend of our new Theatre teacher. Her parents were there too and we had a reunion. What a small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment