Thursday, June 16, 2011

Andrew is 8!

Seems impossible but the little 5lbs 10oz baby that was in such a hurry to get out and be born early, is now eight years old.  I remember he was feisty but did not like being separated from me.  He is still pretty much the same.  He is active, into everything, very curious how things work and wants to do everything himself and tryout things and still does not like to be separated from me too long. 

Like Anna, Andrew wanted to have a few friends over and have a small party.  He loves cars right now and had asked me to make him the CARS cake again, but I just didn't have the time to pull that off.  So he opted for a giant cookie cake.  Wow! that was the easiest creation I have ever made.  I wish I had tried that a lot sooner and it was a huge hit too!

No comments:

Post a Comment