Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Fun


I won a weekend for two in Dallas at a dinner I went to that was put on by the travel company we used for the New York City trip.  So we sent the Kids to Midland and Alan and I stayed two nights in Dallas.  We had a free dinner at Dallas Fish Market, our bill was $103.  I am so glad it was covered.  We also had tickets to the 6th Floor museum.  Alan and I love history and we really enjoy learning more about the JFK Assination.  After lunch we went to the Dallas Museum of Art and then Medieval Times.  All of their food is gluten free except for the bread and the pastry.  They brought me an Italian Ice for dessert.  It was a nice get away and a great way to celebrate our 14th Wedding Anniversary for practically nothing.  I left for New York the following Wednesday and the kids came home to Alan on the same day.

The kids have gone to "It's a Kings Thing" at our church on Tuesdays and Thursdays, we have gone swimming everyday, and gone to the library and even spent some times with friends.

Garage Sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment